Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm two years old....

or my blog is. Actually I missed it - it was on the 8th. In honor of such a momentous occasion (she says with a grin), I have decided to post the links to some of my favorite posts - the writing I am most proud of. (It has been so long since I had the time or inspiration to write anything that I'm really proud of - maybe rereading some of these will inspire me...)

Anyway, without further ado, and in no particular order

Slow Down, origanally posted January 16, 2005

Where I'm from, orginally posted July 29, 2005

Silent Lucidity, origanally posted January 31, 2005

My Little Pixie Chick, origanally posted January 4, 2005

Where Have You Been, Young Man!!, orignally posted December 12, 2004

The Mean, Ugly Mommy-beast vs. the Drama Queen, origanally posted November 19, 2004

Yes, she's still depressed, origanally posted January 12, 2006



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Gabriella's quip du jour
Adventures in parenthood (for lack of a better title)
Because a good one is so hard to find....
Gabriella's quip du jour
I found a way to fool my sweet tooth!
Things that bug me
I should have something better than this to talk a...
Alexander's quip du jour
My September 11, 2001
File this under "Things That Will Never Happen"





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes