Wednesday, August 09, 2006

My inner brat



This is my inner brat, whose name is Izzy, but often just goes by Princess. She's that inner part of me that is completely self-absorbed and self-centered. (Truth be told, I have a hard time keeping her under control.) She looks pretty much like I do - I mean, as much as an animated character can look like me. Her hair is very similar to mine. She's thinner, because she doesn't have kids, but I haven't let her get the nose job she wants. She has a slightly better fashion sense than I do, but that's because she lives off her many credit cards, while I'm terribly limited.

My Her favorite thing is hanging out in a cafe somewhere with a good cup of tea, her laptop, and/or a good book. In an attempt to keep her on a short leash, I'm going to let her live it up a bit here on Mommy Matters from time to time, so you'll see her around.

Special thanks to cmhl for sending me this way, and therefore causing me to waste half my afternoon with this. *smooch*



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Never to be underestimated - the power of a hot sh...
Mama Lama Ding Dong!
Ahhhh, sweet relief!
Arachnophobia
Ella's self portrait
Inane Ramblings
You can't talk to three year olds
Reason #4 I miss living in a big city
The post in which she shows off her gorgeous kids
~ Do Not Disturb ~





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes