Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I told you she hates people dressed as over-sized characters

Okay, so it's time I start writing about this vacation before it leaves my memory. I will do this in no particular order or deadline.

So there we are at Disney World (on my birthday - you can't do better than that!) and I've never made a secret of the fact that I'm a big kid at heart. I decided, knowing full well that Ella doesn't like characters, that we would go to a character lunch featuring everybody's favorite friends of Christopher Robin.

It was a buffet-style lunch, which Ella loves because she can choose her own foods. The food was very good - not your typical buffet food. As we ate, the characters made their rounds around the room so all the children could say hi and have their pictures taken with them. I told Ella she didn't have to see anyone she didn't want to, secretly hoping she would change her mind.

Of course she didn't, although she was good about it. The result was I got several mediocre pictures of Alex with some of my favorite Disney friends, and one of Ella all by herself. Yes, she's hiding under the table.



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Gabriella's quip du jour
Welcome home
A black hole?
I am *so* done
Have I ever told you about my brother?
Oops - did I forget to mention....
Nothing to see here....
Yes, she's still depressed
Big Rock
Randoms from the road





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes