Saturday, January 21, 2006

I am *so* done

Done with living out of a suitcase, and oh so done with watching Little Einsteins, Thomas, and Storybook Factory. I'm tired of hearing "MaaaaaaMaaaaa" for no reason at all, and I'm tired of sharing a bed with my children.

We are nearly home. Nearly as in two more DAYS to go. I have been entertaining myself on the road (inbetween changing DVDs, or playing games with the kiddos) with watching episodes of Coupling on my PDA. Praise the tech gods for making that possible, because the kids don't share the DVD player with me. I'm not even allowed to turn on one of their movies that could possibly entertain me as well. (Tomorrow I may have to play dictator and insist on Finding Nemo.)

I have over 300 pictures yet to upload to my computer. I believe two of these pictures are ones where both the kids are sitting still and looking in the same direction.

We really have had a nice time. I will write about it. However right now I think Gabriella and I are coming down with what Little Man had. That, and the fact that I haven't been alone except in the restroom for the last three weeks, and I'm a little on edge.

A few personal notes, because I'm lazy:

Irish Bean: I can't believe we were that close to you. How fun it would have been to meet! You make such a nice offer in taking my kids. You aren't the least bit afraid I might "forget" them? *wink*

Busy Mom: Unfortunately Nashville was only a mid-day drive-by for us this time. I would have loved to meet you and your Busy Family! I think I may have to organize a blogger's get-together sometime. I'm sure the rest of you would travel to Wyoming for that, right?

Sugar Mommy: You know I think I may have been just an hour or two away from you today. So close, and yet so far away. No matter - Little Man would have infected Sugar Bug, and you'd be cursing me for the next month.



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Have I ever told you about my brother?
Oops - did I forget to mention....
Nothing to see here....
Yes, she's still depressed
Big Rock
Randoms from the road
Because so many one of you asked...
My first venture of 2006 (shhhhh!)
Gabriella's quip du jour
If you have a minute...





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes