Sunday, January 01, 2006

My first venture of 2006 (shhhhh!)

A few of you out there already know about my plans. I haven't mentioned them here on my blog yet, because to be honest I have to keep them pretty hush-hush.

I have decided to join my parents on their trip to Florida to visit my grandparents. We are driving. I haven't seen my grandparents since my brother's wedding about 5 and a half years ago. They have never met my children.

Oh yes, the children. They are sort of attached to me, you know. (Figurativly and literally). Yes, we are taking them with us. This is the part of the trip I really shouldn't talk about too much. You see if the Loony Bin catches wind of these plans, they will march right over here and have me committed. Four days in the car with two small children. (And another four days to get home. I suppose if it doesn't go well I can just live there.)

Hopefully there will be plenty of wireless internet connections along the route. I will be taking my beloved laptop, and blogging on the way. Stay tuned - things are sure to get scary crazy comical.



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Gabriella's quip du jour
If you have a minute...
Our stay at Brooks Lake Lodge
Christmas can't be very far away
Gabriella's quip du jour...
BOB is back
I don't have a title for this, but keep reading an...
Half past Jingle Bells
That's what friends are for
The office gift exchange





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes