Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Home again, home again...

We had a lovely holiday in Utah with Bubblehead's family. The kids ran wild with their cousins and stayed up late and ate junk. Bubblehead and I were able to sneak off to a movie (we took his neice and nephew to see the new Harry Potter movie.) We even did some shopping. (My great deal - bottles of Perrier for 88 cents. No Christmas shopping - we prefer to work under pressure around here!)

I don't understand how four days worth of laundry turns into K2, but it has happened. I also have lots of Christmas decorating to do, not to mention Christmas cards, cookies, shopping, shipping, traveling, and cleaning to do. I wish I had more time to spend reading all of your blogs - I'll be making to the rounds, it just may take me a while.

And my quip du jour today comes not from my children, but from my husband. Don't ask what he's talking about - you don't want to know.

"Dante's 5th level of hell called - it wants its smell back."

Labels:




www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Happy Thanksgiving
The wrong one of us is blogging
Alexander's quip du jour
Thank you
Goodbye good friend
Ta Da!!!!
As requested...
Random thoughts from me
My daughter the composer
Gabriella's quip du jour





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes