Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The wrong one of us is blogging

Ella sat down this evening before dinner to do some coloring, and decided to draw not one but two books for her Grandma who we will be traveling to see for Thanksgiving.

Both of her books are about a little girl named Mia, who is in a wheelchair. Mia has a puppy dog named Woofy, and a tall treehouse. (Her Daddy helps her up - I had the same question.) In Mia's Thanksgiving, Mia goes to the store with her mommy and helps her cook Thanksgiving dinner. In Mia's Christmas Eve, Mia gets a new baby sister.

Here I am mentally brainstorming for months for an orginal, creative idea for the childrens' books I want to write, and my four-year-old whipped two out before dinner. I'm sure by tomorrow afternoon she'll have a contract to have them published, and they'll create Mia toys to go in Happy Meals, which will coincide with the movie release.

Don't be surprized when Ella learns to type and I sign this blog over to her.



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Alexander's quip du jour
Thank you
Goodbye good friend
Ta Da!!!!
As requested...
Random thoughts from me
My daughter the composer
Gabriella's quip du jour
Happy Halloween!
More further evidence that I'm a freak*





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes