Monday, November 14, 2005

Ta Da!!!!

So, what do you think of my new look? This was a little blogoversary gift to myself. The little ones look a lot like mine (Ella with the crazy curls, and Little Man with not much hair. LOL!)

A HUGE thank you to Mia for all the hard work, and for putting up with my "one more tiny change"es!! She really is the best, and if you're looking for a design yourself, I highly recommend her!

The blogroll has been moved the right sidebar, and as soon as I have some time I will be adding all the blogs from my extended list to it. Give me some time on that.

I have more to say, but will save it for later. I'll let you bask is the loveliness of my blog now! *wink*



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



As requested...
Random thoughts from me
My daughter the composer
Gabriella's quip du jour
Happy Halloween!
More further evidence that I'm a freak*
I'm sorry, you have the wrong number
World Premiere!! Alexander's quip du jour
I really am a caring mother...
For the love of tea





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes