Sunday, May 01, 2005

I've been tagged

My good friend Crystal has tagged me with this meme that has been going around, and I'm only too happy to fulfill her request. (because really, what else was I going to write about today?)

You know the drill: Pick 5 of the following professions and complete the sentence:

If I could be a scientist... If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician... If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter... If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary... If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect... If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist... If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete... If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper... If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer... If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider... If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper... If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host... If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge... If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss... If I could be a backup singer …
If I could be a CEO... If I could be a movie reviewer …

If I could be a musician, I would be famous concert pianist, and make a gazillion dollars playing concerts all over the world.

If I could be a judge, I'd make sure all those rapists and child abusers got what they deserve through the justice system.

If I could be a mob boss, I'd make sure all those rapists and child abusers got what they deserve bypassing the justice system.

If I could be a movie reviewer, I'd actually get to see movies when they are released in the theaters! ;)

If I could be a painter, I'd spend my days in the most beautiful and historic cities of the world drinking tea and eating pastries - oh yes, and painting!

I am passing this on to anyone who wants to play along. (and if you do please let me know, so I can be sure to stop by and see your answers!)



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



We interrupt this blog to bring you this important...
Gabriella's quip du jour
Don't you hate it when...
Are you kidding me?
Weekly Blog Round-Up
Breaking my heart
Scars
Free business tip
Highway 20
Moving update





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes