Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Breaking my heart

As you may know, we are in the middle of a move right now. We still have possession of our old house until the end of this month. Because all of our things are now at our new home two and a half hours away, and I still need to be here, we are staying with my parents. We make several trip a week to the new house, and the kids accompany me on most of these trips.

This can make a four-year-old's life a bit confusing.

We were at the mall the other night, and decided to have dinner at "the buffet" (Gabriella's favorite place). As we were wrapping up dinner, I let her know that we were almost ready to go home.

"What home?", she says.

Sigh.

(on a related note, she also exclaimed to me recently "I need something to play with that isn't packed!" We may have to buy her a pony for this one - I'm not sure. Perhaps I should seek professional help.)



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Scars
Free business tip
Highway 20
Moving update
Manky
Balderdash, round 2
You know it's time to move out of Grandma's house ...
Spring in Wyoming
Gabriella's quip du jour
My Fairy Blog Mother





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes