Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Incessant mommy talk - nothing interesting here

Have you discovered the newest addition to Playhouse Disney, yet? (Bubblehead, you're going to just love this!) The Doodlebops are from Canada, and apparently they just had to share them with the rest of us. You know the drill - grown adults dressed up in silly costumes who dance, and sing sugar-sweet songs about all the usual stuff - sharing, and being friends, and being afraid of the dark. (Didn't we have that covered with The Wiggles?)

But as with any of these new programs, Ella is instantly interested, and then before I know it we're watching it. And then (damn it all!) my memory for all things musical works against me again, and I'm driving around town singing those freaking songs! So it looks like The Doodlebops have another fan. (I'm talking about Ella, not me. Honest!)

Little Man loves this. I'm not even sure what it's all about. A photo of a baby, computer-generated action, in an animated world. It's creepy. But we love the happy look on Little Man's face.... SIGH

Kids.



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Until death do us part
I had a dream about you last night UPDATED*
Toddler smothered with kisses
Rear View Mirror
I've been tagged
We interrupt this blog to bring you this important...
Gabriella's quip du jour
Don't you hate it when...
Are you kidding me?
Weekly Blog Round-Up





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes