- Why does blogger hate me so? I just want to save a post, and make a few comments. I've been loyal and true to you. (Okay, so you're the only one I can afford.) Is this how you repay me?
- I'm finally going in this afternoon to get my hair cut, and still don't know how I want it. I'm putting a lot of trust in this stylist (who I've never gone to before, by the way) to help me out. Wish me luck!
- I love to hear Gabriella giggling to herself. (And not just because it means she's not bugging me.)
- Reguarding my blogroll, I'm at a quandary. The blogs you see listed at the left are the ones I try to keep up with daily. I don't do link exchanges, because the blogroll is there for me. They don't necessarily link to me, or even know I exist. They are all wonderful in their own way, and I read them, reguardless of whether or not they visit me.
I have two other blogrolls that exist just on my computer - one for blogs I can't get to every day, but still love and try to get to when I can, and one is a list of bloggers who I get regular comments from, who I also like to try to read when I get time. (It sure is difficult keeping up with everyone, but I have to have some sort of organization here.)
The quandary is that I would love to have all of these blogs listed on my site, so that they are all in one place, and so that you all know that I care and that I'm reading, even when I'm not commenting. But that is three blogrolls, and I think my site is cluttered enough as it is. What to do?
- Speaking of clutter, The Webwench was kind enough to give me instructions for setting up catagories in blogger, and once I take the time to hack that out, I will be retiring my little sidebar quips, and instead will be posting them in the body of my blog. With the catagories, they will be easy to find and keep up with. (Does anyone even read those things?)
Off to get my hair whacked. Fingers crossed!!