Saturday, March 12, 2005

De-Energizer

Are your kids driving you crazy at night? Are they getting their second wind just as you are trying to get them into bed? Is your entire family suffering from sleeplessness because your kids are full of energy at bedtime?

Well look no further than De-Energizer! Simply spray your kids down with De-Energizer before putting them in their pajamas at night, and no more will that static electricity recharge their batteries! They will remain tired and worn out, even with the worst case of static cling!

De-Energizer comes in two great scents guaranteed to keep your kids sleepy - Lovely Lavender and Soothing Spring Rain. Not only will your kids be hopping obediently into bed each night, but they will smell so sweet you'll want to lay down with them and read them one more story before turning out the light and enjoying the rest of your evening without the demands for drinks of water or searching out lost toys.

De-Energizer! Reclaim your evenings!!

This post was inspired by Suzanne at Contemblogging. Thanks, Suzanne!



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Nobel Peace prize candidate, or just grasping at s...
If only this paid money!
Free will?
Gabriella's quip du jour
Perpetual Saturday
Of Lasagna and Donuts
Grandma
Introducing.... me!
Movie Quote Monday (a day late)
Home again, home again





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes