Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Home again, home again

We arrived home late last night after deciding to take an alternative route home. I can now report to you that the road between Rock Springs and Riverton looks nearly the same at the one between Rock Springs and Rawlins. Thank goodness for that. However I can also report that even from great distance I could see the sun setting over the Grand Tetons, and the Wind River Mountains are gorgeous!

We had a nice trip. Ella and Little Man had lots of fun with their cousins. Bubblehead enjoyed nine holes of golf and some X-box with his nephew, and I had some nice visits with his mother, and (insert sarcasm here) got to listen to his sisters spill all the town gossip. (I'm so glad I don't live there anymore!)

I am still Bubblehead's only wife, and we are no more mormon than we were when we left. Not for his parents not trying, though. Time to settle in and play catch-up. More interesting posts to come...



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



On the road again
Finding peace
The power of words
Weekly blog round-up
Requested photos, part two
Requested photos, part one
Gabriella's quip du jour
Lullabies
A boy and his Teletubby
Traveling today





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes