Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Misery Blogging loves company

So I let hubby in on my blog, only after I convinced him not to make fun of me for it. (He loves to do that!) Then it occurred to me that he should blog, too! He could talk about all the antics he puts up with at work, he could show off his photography, brag about his fabulous wife... and he's much funnier than I am. (Those of you who are thinking "but she isn't funny!" can just keep that to yourselves, thank you.) Plus it would be in the great tradition of Dooce and Blurbomat, Java Diva and Nef, Mrs. G and Genuine.

I can tell he's thinking about it, but isn't convinced yet. I'll keep nudging him along. After all, if he starts his own blog, that will be one more blog for me to read. (And one more blog that would link to mine!)




www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



I've been dreading this
A bad scary sign
Gabriella's quip du jour...
Make-over time!
"The most important office in the world", or "My b...
Gabriella's quip du jour...
I've got an eye for Queer Eye
The gmail craze
Not for the squeamish
Gabriella's quip du jour...





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes