Sunday, November 14, 2004

Make-over time!

I've been surfing with Blog Explosion for some time now, and so have been reading quite a few blogs. (I have found more blogs than I care to think about that I am now reading regularly, btw.) I think that a blog should be judged on its content and not the way it looks, and I try to do that, but I do have to admit that the way the blog looks plays a great part in whether I come back or not.

With that in mind, and the fact that so far I've been forced to use a blogger template, which even though is just fine, is the same as scores of others, I am getting my blog redesigned by the talented Mia at Ciao! My Bella. I am so excited about getting a new look! Look for my shiny new blog in the near future, and while you're waiting, scoot on over to Ciao! My Bella and check them out!



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



"The most important office in the world", or "My b...
Gabriella's quip du jour...
I've got an eye for Queer Eye
The gmail craze
Not for the squeamish
Gabriella's quip du jour...
These floors are so clean, you could eat off of them
A blast from the past
Veteran's Day
Say Cheese!





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes