Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Bad, Bad Blogger

I'm sorry I haven't been around. Thank you to those of you who have wondered about me. I'm just fine. Life has just gotten in the way. I spent last week sick, and doing my best to keep the kids healthy. I've travelled the last 3 weekends in a row. My in-laws are coming this weekend. My laptop has been giving me problems. I just haven't found myself with anything to write about lately.

Thanks for all the responses to my last post. *I* believe the answer to be 6 bits, and even though it seems the majority went the other way, giving my husband ammunition for the rest of our days, I'm going to stick with 6 bits. (Who was it who told me they admire someone who sticks to their guns, even when they know they are wrong? Was that you, Annie?)

It snowed here yesterday. The day before it was in the 60s and beautiful - the kids played outside without jackets. Then yesterday I had to break out the winter gear so they could make a snow mountain. It is suppose to be in the 70s this weekend. I'm tired of this roller coaster. I'm ready for spring!

I'm deeply intrenched in my Titanic party preperations. I've gotten RSVPs back from all 10 guests, and now I'm preparing "boarding packets", and assigning everyone a character for the evening. This should be so much fun - I'm very excited about it. I'll keep you updated.

That's all for now. Feel free to slap my hands for not posting before you leave.



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



A little help?
Let's party!
Little Man has a little attitude
Gabriella's quip du jour
Taking Ella to school.
It's all good
This is not good for my rage!
I just realized
Gabriella's quip du jour
The average 4 year old....





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes