Tuesday, February 28, 2006

This is not good for my rage!

Just about a year ago I posted about a certain company who I have done business with since college. I really do love their products.

I recently ordered myself a new calendar from them - recently as in THREE WEEKS ago. I haven't recieved it. My last three emails to them have gone unanswered, as has Bubblehead's voicemail to them earlier today.

As you can see by my previous post about them, I have always been nothing less than happy with them, but this has got me so mad! I understand that sometimes the postal service leaves out the "service", and problems happen, however the fact that I am basically being ignored makes me furious! They have had my money for 3 weeks! I have nothing to show for that.

Not to mention the fact that I am basically a big kid, my id just barely masked by many years of education and longs hours on my parents' part. Meaning I am impatient and selfish and I want what I want the way I want it - when I want it! It is hard enough for me to wait the usual 5-7 business days you'd expect when ordering something online.

I am going to give them another day or two, (gritting my teeth the entire time)to respond to the voicemail before I start filing a complaint with the better business bureau. I do feel bad that it's come to this, because this is a company I would like to continue to patron. Unfortunately their products are generally only found in university bookstores and large office supply stores, so I pretty much have to go through the internet for this. Keep your fingers crossed for me.



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



I just realized
Gabriella's quip du jour
The average 4 year old....
Why does this always happen?
Who the hell are Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, an...
I've been nominated?
Happy Winterfest
Blog
Gabriella's quip du jour
Uncle Bubba's Oyster House





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes