for all the words of encouragement and support you all left for me. I can't tell you what it means to me, or how it has helped. I do have more to say about this, but for today I'm going to set it aside.
Buffi tagged me with this meme, and I have to say this is the easiest one I've seen. :) And so, Five Random Things, by Christine.
- Little Man just came through here pretending to vacuum the floor, and Gabriella said to him, "Oh, this house is really dirty!" Part of me wants to kiss her for playing along with her brother, instead of bossing him around, and the other part of my wants to smack her for a comment like that. What do you mean this house is really dirty?! (Okay, she's right.)
- I try to preplan out our menu for the week before I go grocery shopping. It doesn't always happen, but when it does our house runs so much smoother. I love it!
- This is one of those weeks it did not happen. I have to come up with a dinner idea for tonight. I hate that.
- I guess I should be vacumming my floor, considering what my 4-year-old thinks of it. (This is the same little girl who said to her grandma "When was the last time you cleaned this place?" And my mom's house is really clean!)
- I sit down at the computer with a cup of tea in the morning, and when my tea is gone, then that's my cue to get my butt up out of the chair and do something. Today I think I'll go make another cup of tea!