Saturday, June 18, 2005

In honor of tomorrow

Things I love about my darling husband (in no particular order)

  1. He loves me
  2. He is so much more than I deserve
  3. He is the greatest father
  4. He is smart
  5. He knows how to push all my buttons
  6. He is an excellent musician
  7. He loves his country
  8. He has a wonderful (rare) work ethic
  9. He plays all my games
  10. He is a great cook
  11. He always seems to find a way to get me the things I really want
  12. He knows all my favorite movie quotes
  13. He passed his eyes and his curls onto our daughter
  14. He passed his sense of humor and his courage on to our son
  15. He seeds my watermelon for me
  16. He blesses each and every one of my sneezes - even when I sneeze 9 times in a row
  17. He doesn't worry
  18. He scoops my ice cream for me
  19. He makes me laugh
  20. He loves the outdoors
  21. He is confident
  22. He doesn't mind that I am in love with Jude Law
  23. He changes diapers
  24. He knows just how to make my tea
  25. He loves his family
  26. He loves my family
  27. He humors me
  28. He's been there for me for 14 years
  29. He thinks I'm beautiful
  30. He is a good friend
  31. He is ambitious
  32. He doesn't pretend to understand me when he doesn't
  33. He thinks I'm sexy
  34. He took me across the country twice, and then brought me back home
  35. He puts me before himself
  36. His 90/10 rule
  37. He introduced me to my three favorite bands
  38. And took me to their concerts
  39. He has stuck by me through my depression
  40. He never saw any other option
  41. He gave me her
  42. He gave me him
  43. He makes *the* best cookies
  44. He's grounded
  45. He agrees with me*
  46. He is patriotic
  47. He knows me
  48. He isn't fake
  49. He lets me win
  50. He's mine

*on the big, important issues



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



The Sound of Muzik
"Shave the Beard" campaign update
Gabriella's quip du jour
It's official - I have a crush!
Requested photos, round 5
Blogging from the bathroom (consider yourself warned)
I love you, you know!
The right choice
Requested photos, round 4
Thoughts from the outdoors





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes