Friday, June 10, 2005

Blogging from the bathroom (consider yourself warned)

Yes, you read that right. Thank goodness for wireless, because it looks like I may be spending my entire day in here.

No, I'm feeling fine, thanks for asking. ;)

I've got a little one who has started potty training. Good news, I know. I can't tell you what a genius I think this boy is for being so successful this early in life considering the potty training nightmare I've gone through with his sister. The first time he used the potty I called every member of my family and babbled incoherently about my son going tinkle. I know this may not sound like much, but trust me, for a parent, especially a certified potty training failure like myself, this is akin to winning a Grammy. I may just bronze that potty chair and put in on my mantle.

I've also got myself a little girl who is constipated. This is an on-going problem for her, and the root of said potty training failure. So in order to avoid further pain and torture for us all, she is going to spend extended periods of time on the potty today, which means I'm parked here on the bathroom floor reading books and generally entertaining two half-naked children. (Little Man thinks this is great fun, and has joined his sister by sitting on the potty chair.)

I seem to recall having some sort of a life at one point. Friends, social engagements, working... Hopping in my cute little car to enjoy a day in the city. Look how far I've come!



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



I love you, you know!
The right choice
Requested photos, round 4
Thoughts from the outdoors
"Shave the Beard" campaign of 2005
Gabriella's quip du jour
As promised...
Truck on over...
Uh-oh
Two years ago today...





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes