Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I hope you dance

"I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance.
Never settle for the path of least resistance.
Living might mean taking chances but their worth taking.
Loving might be a mistake but it's worth making."


Cliche' as it may be, Ella-bear, this song makes me think of you. It was destined to be so, I believe. You see, on a warm July morning in Washington I drove to see my doctor, so that she could confirm for me what I already knew: that you were to come into my life. I can still see the trees on either side of the car as I turned the wheel to the right, driving down that hill. This song came on the radio. It was the first time I had heard it, and I took it as a sign. These were my first motherly thoughts for my brand-new baby.

And I have every faith in you that you will dance through your entire life, inspiring all who meet you. You are a butterfly, gracing each flower with your delicate touch. You are a gentle breeze on a warm day. You are a rainbow, magical and amazing. I hope that when you hear this song, you will think of me, and take these words to heart. For these where my very first wishes for you.

"And when you get the choice to sit it or dance...
I hope you dance."



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Taking a break
Pass the aloe
Catching up
Another post in my continuing series on my PPD
Thank you!!
No post today
Twelve years
To all you dads
In honor of tomorrow
The Sound of Muzik





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes