Friday, February 25, 2005

Random thoughts

*Where is everyone today?

*I'm having a "bad" day today, and am wondering whether my medication is doing it's job for me anymore. I blew up at my family this evening, and as always after I get over the rage I feel incredibly guilty, and that I have no business being a mother. After it was over Bubblehead tried to tell me that I hadn't said or done anything over the top, and that it was deserved, but there is no way I will be convinced of that. Those kids are little, and the problems I have with them are all my fault.

*My energy level is extremely low lately, and my motivation is even lower. I have all these wonderful ideas to help jump start my life, but I can't get motivated enough to make it happen.

*I think I need to visit my doctor with these issues, but have found myself without insurance. I will continue to hang in there until we get that straightened out.

*Did you happen to see this?

*No, my husband isn't moving to Iraq. This was a playful conversation, and not the serious one everyone seemed to think it was. (although he did actually apply for the position.)

*Want to make me feel better? Tell me what a gorgeous, intelligent, caring mother I am. (Oh go ahead - lie to me.)



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Gabriella's quip du jour
Weekly blog round-up
In the works
His hands
Sometimes you feel like a dork
Suggestion Box
Gabriella's quip du jour
Movie Quote Monday
Untapped market?
Happy Winterfest!





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes