Thursday, February 24, 2005

In the works

I wanted to thank all of you that took the time to make some suggestions in my earlier post. You all had great ideas, and I will be using them!

For those of you who wanted to see pictures of me, I've been terribly frustrated with that because all my favorite pictures of myself seem to be of the film variety, rather than digital. Bubblehead is searching for the cord to the scanner, but until I can scan them I will not be happy. Until then, I did add a picture of me in my blogger profile, so you can get a sneak peek there. :) (That's a picture of me with 11 month old Gabriella, who despite the way it looks, was an expert walker at that time.)

More pictures of me and the kids to come, as well as that Care Bear photo promised to Goldberry. (Be sure you go check out hers here. We're having a friendly little "competetion" of sorts on the Care Bear front. I'm sure she has me beat!)

Always up for more ideas, so feel free to send more my way. The blog round-up will be coming later today (and Amanda, I loved your idea of putting those links in my sidebar so the links are there all week. I will be working on that soon as well!)



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



His hands
Sometimes you feel like a dork
Suggestion Box
Gabriella's quip du jour
Movie Quote Monday
Untapped market?
Happy Winterfest!
Gabriella's quip du jour
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
Benefits of blogging





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes