Sunday, December 12, 2004

The Eventual Restaurant

is soon to be The Actual Restaurant. There is still work to be done, but opening night is less than a week away now. I was privileged to be able to have brunch this morning with the other managers' families, and the food was FABULOUS!! Absolutely wonderful! Omlettes made to order, fresh fruit (Asian pears, huge grapes and pink grapefruit), bacon, ham, samon hash (which was just delicious!), potatoes, and fruit crepes. Hot coffee pressed right at the table, hot tea (loose leaf, brewed at the table), cold milk and fresh squeezed orange juice. Even if my husband wasn't involved in this project, this would be my new favorite restaurant!

There has been a lot of buzz about the restaurant here in town for a long time - they were originally supposed to open in June. I really hope it does well. I think it's just what this town needs. (Not to mention the fact that my family's livelihood depends upon it!)

Lots of luck to Spiral in the next few weeks and months. I know you can make this project wonderful and successful! I'm so happy for you!



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Where have you been, young man!!
Sadness
BOB is open for business!
Evidence that I am a freak
Two peas in a pod
Best of Blog Awards
Gabriella's quip du jour...
Open letter
Winter in Wyoming
Gabriella's quip du jour...





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes