Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just in time to make Thanksgiving less stressful!



  • Turkey was surveyed to be the #1 disaster of most Thanksgiving meals; more than five in ten (21%) chose turkey as their biggest cooking fiasco of Thanksgiving.
  • Almost a quarter (23%) percent of Americans have flat-out refused to host Thanksgiving dinner to avoid making the turkey.


Jennie-O has just taken Thanksgiving from trauma to triumph with their Oven-Ready turkey. This is pure genius! A turkey you don't have to thaw! No more planning days in advance to thaw your turkey (and finding room for it in your already-crammed-for-the-holiday refrigerator!) so that you can figure out how long to cook it. No more dry, tasteless meat!

The Oven-Ready turkey comes right out of your freezer and straight into the oven, perfectly seasoned. Or if you are a slow cooker user like I am, it can go right into your slow cooker. It comes packaged in an oven bag, so whether you put it in the over or the slow cooker, the mess is minimal!! (And you won't have to handle any raw meat in the process!)

I had the chance to try one of these turkeys recently, and I can tell you that it is just as delicious as it is easy. It was perfectly moist, and seasoned just right! Not only are they perfect for making Thanksgiving successful and unstressful, but they are perfect for anytime! Keep one in the freezer and you have your answer to "What's for dinner tonight?", because you won't have to plan ahead to thaw it out.

Look for Jennie-O Oven-Ready turkey are your local market, or visit jennieo.com where you can order directly from Jennie-O!



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Gabriella's quip du jour
Contest: KN Karen Neuburger Pink Ribbon Collection
Changes....
Suzi Homemaker
Gabriella's quip du jour
Shut your mouth, Hollywood
Gabriella's quip du jour
The first day of school!
A memory?
Guardian Angels?





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes