Contest is now closed. The winner is Deborah R! Congratulations, and thank you to everyone who entered!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Realizing that battling breast cancer is a year-long fight, Karen Neuburger
has created the Karen Neuburger Pink Ribbon Collection, and will donate a minimum of $75,000 in 2008 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation from the sales of their pink ribbon products.
You can shop for the cause all year round at www.karenneuburger.com
, or you can find their collection at Macy's North, Dillards, or Bon-Ton stores. They have a huge selection of comfy pajamas and sportswear, as well as intimates, socks and slippers. They also have products for your home, stationary items, and craft kits. (A quilting kit or a tote bag kit would make an awesome Christmas gift!!)
I have one pair of Karen Neuburger Think Pink Chenille Lounge Socks to give away to a lucky Mommy Matters reader!! I have a pair of my own, and I'm telling you they are like heaven!! They even have a little bit of grip on the bottom, so you don't slip and fall! (Important product feature if you are like me!) To enter to win, just go visit Karen Neubuger
, and come back and comment on what your favorite product is!! That's it!
- You do not have to be a blogger to enter!
- Contest open to US addresses only, please.
- You can earn one extra entry for blogging about this contest. Please leave a separate comment linking to your post.
- Contest will be closed at 11:59 pm on Friday, October 24th.
- One comment from all qualifying comments will be chosen at random to win.
- Please be sure to provide an email address so I can contact you if you win.
- Winner will have 3 days to reply.
- Winner will be announced on my blog on October 25th.