Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Thank goodness I blog!

I haven't been good at keeping up with my blog. It has been put *way* on the back burner of my life, instead of the priority it use to be to me. I had forgotten why I started blogging in the first place. I got caught up in the commenting and socializing of it and got burned out.

Tonight I was sitting here perusing my old posts and came across this one. I had forgotten not only this particular instance, but also just in general how he use to say "just because" in that way, and how he used to say "I sassing" like that. It wasn't even that long ago, and if I hadn't written it down, it would have been lost forever.

So beyond all the friends I've made here in the blogosphere, and beyond my fallen standing in the TTLB Ecosystem*, I have that. I have all my children's "quip du jours" that I had forgotten. Thank goodness I blogged them!

Time to get back on this horse. It turns out it isn't just a silly pastime.

*I am still listed on Blogrolling's Top 500 list. They must really be in need of an updating!



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



She's seven now
Long time no see
I don't have any words
Bones That Float, part 2
June 19, 1993
Alexander needs...
Eeewwww!!
Why is that?
Gabriella's quip du jour
Bones that Float





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes