Saturday, March 08, 2008

Long time no see

Yes, yes - I know I haven't been around. My poor little blog here is badly neglected. (There is quite an echo in here as well. Ahh well - I write for me anyway, right?)

So what have I been doing while I haven't been writing? Mostly positive things I'm glad to report. I've been spending more time exercising. A good friend somehow has gotten me up off my couch and out into the sunshine. (That is so say, while the sun was shining. The snow has chased us to the gym.) My activity is sporadic, due to a multitude of colds and various illnesses that had taken up residence in my home, and for a while there I felt like at least one of us was sick for three months straight. Ella was getting a fever literally every other week. Hopefully we're done with that now.

Just to prove my insanity, this friend and I are going to do the half marathon at Disney World in January. I figure it is great motivation to keep me going, and after all my hard work I'll get a vacation to the happiest place on earth, and right in the middle of blizzard season here in Wyoming.

My poor hubby has been doing a lot of business travel in the past year. He spends more time in Asia now than I'm sure he cares to think about, so if there is such a thing as a full time parent becoming an even more full time parent, I'm it. My poor children are sick of me, and while I love them very much, I'm looking for a way I might be able to get a business trip to Asia next. The bonus is Alex can now count to ten in Chinese, a parlor trick Bubblehead and I are all to eager to show off to anyone who will listen.

Phew! All this writing! I don't want to strain myself or anything, so I'll close for now. Now that I seem to have remembered my way back, maybe I'll be around a bit more often.



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



I don't have any words
Bones That Float, part 2
June 19, 1993
Alexander needs...
Eeewwww!!
Why is that?
Gabriella's quip du jour
Bones that Float
Alexander's quip du jour
Comments





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes