Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I'm really trying

Part of the reason I'm back and blogging regularly is because Bubblehead and I had both spent some time reading through my archives recently. Hindsight being what it is, I see now what a treasure I have put together. Certainly not valuable to anyone else, but for me, this blog contains some of my most cherished memories. It captures small pieces of my children as they grow up. It explores my thoughts and feelings on being a parent. So why stop building something that is obviously so precious!

Bubblehead paid me a huge compliment, telling me what a great writer I am. (I will humbly admit I do have a post or two within the archives that I'm quite proud of.) I would love to do more of that - more writing that I am proud of. I sit here tonight with a blank screen, and sadly my mind is just as blank.

I don't know where the proper inspiration comes from, but it certainly doesn't come from where I'm at now. I wanted to write something that could move you to tears, or have you inadvertantly squirting your drink out your nose. I'm afraid the best I can do right now is write something that could possibly be used as a sleep aid.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Sweet dreams!



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



My inbox is lonely
Gabriella needs...
I had my break-down...
Thank goodness I blog!
She's seven now
Long time no see
I don't have any words
Bones That Float, part 2
June 19, 1993
Alexander needs...





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes