Wednesday, August 30, 2006

No, for the last time, I don't take credit cards!

I've posted about this problem before, and it is still a problem! I am so sick and tired of getting calls for Blankety-Blank Computers (my number is still listed on the internet as theirs - I wish *I* knew how to reach them so I could go down there and smack them!), and for the Blank Connection! Please people, use a recent phone book, and don't just assume you know the prefix when you obviously do NOT know the prefix.

Four times yesterday in a span of 8 minutes I got calls for the damn computer store! And who the hell is Bobby Johnson?!? Bob, if you're giving out my number as yours I'm going to hunt you down and beat you about the head and neck with my ringing telephone.

I realize that it is not the fault of the people who are calling me, but I swear I'm going to start messing with them - I might as well get a little humor out of them interupting me 74 times a day.



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Week in review
Gabriella's quip du jour
Izzy's over done it
Sigh
It's the most wonderful time of the year, or the p...
....And I always do
Gabriella's quip du jour
Yes, Officer, I'd like to press charges
My inner brat
Never to be underestimated - the power of a hot sh...





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes