Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Open letter to our former landlord **Updated

Dear Ms. Landlord,

I have always been relatively satisfied with you as a landlord. And I dare to say we were very good tenants. We left that house cleaner than it was when we moved in, and you complimented me on that fact when we did our final walk-through FOUR WEEKS AGO.

I know there are new tenants living in that house. So WHY ARE YOU HOLDING OUR DEPOSIT?!?!?! This is outrageous, and I want that money NOW! Do you hear me?

I have put my husband in charge of the task of communicating with you on this matter, but hear me now - if I have to take this up myself you will wish you could deal with him. He is being far too nice and far too patient with you if you ask me.

I will be back in town Friday night, and if need-be, I will be on your doorstep. I know I seem so nice and quiet and polite, but trust me, there is a side of me you don't want to see, and I will get it out if I am forced to.

My money - in my mailbox - tomorrow - or you will wish you had rented that house to a rock band with a destructive streak - are we on the same page?

Thank you,
Christine

**Update: The check arrived today. I guess I told her! And a note to our new landlord: Let this be a lesson to you. There's something funny about you - don't mess with me! (I have back-up!)



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



More pictures, round 3
Gabriella's quip du jour
Requested photos, round 2
Requested photos, round 1
There was a little girl...
Yes, I watched it!
Walker
Music revisited
Photo requests
Gabriella's "spanish" tutorial





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes