Saturday, February 26, 2005

Have so!

I found this at SBFH, and though I don't generally do memes, I thought this one would be fun.

Ten Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't

  1. Had nine addresses in eleven years
  2. Married my "first"
  3. Studied journalism under a former American hostage
  4. Had sex on a nuclear submarine. (Don't tell anyone - I'm pretty sure that would be frowned upon)
  5. Have gone repelling
  6. Killed a man in Reno just to watch him die.
  7. Saw my grandparents skinny-dipping
  8. Gone canoeing in an alligator-infested swamp
  9. Had sex in a motel room with my in-laws sleeping in the next bed
  10. Got stitches in my forehead on two seperate occasions because I ran into a wall. (Although in my defense, there was a blanket over my head at the time, and I was 3.)


(BTW, one of these is false. It turns out I haven't done many interesting things.)



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Welcome all from Resplendently Pedestrian!
Random thoughts
Gabriella's quip du jour
Weekly blog round-up
In the works
His hands
Sometimes you feel like a dork
Suggestion Box
Gabriella's quip du jour
Movie Quote Monday





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes