(nope, still not my birthday yet.)
After reflecting a bit on all the good I've had in my life (and I choose to try to forget the bad), I started to think about what is to come. I mean, here I am leaving my 20s behind. Somehow you can get away with crazy things in your 20s (although I was never a crazy girl). In your 30s you're suppose to be more settled, more focused. Anyway, I've compiled a little list of things I'd like to achieve in my future (which is in no way complete).
- I would like to travel again to Europe, and hopefully have more time to explore! (Okay, truth be told, I would love to have the opportunity to live in Europe for a short amount of time - a year or two. I don't see that happening, but oh how fun that would be!)
- I would like to travel more in general
- I would like to have one more child
- I would like to spend more time playing the piano
- I would like to learn to speak another language
- I would like to become a more organized person
- I would like to watch my children grow up healthy and happy (This one, of course, is most important to me)
It still isn't my birthday quite yet, so it doesn't have to be all about me. What is it you would really like to do or see or make happen for yourself? Dream big, and please share.