Friday, January 28, 2005

Music to put you in "the mood"

All this talk of music has got me thinking more about it. Last night as Spiral and I retired to our bedroom, ah-hemm.... early, I turned on my "mood music" playlist. It has all my favorite "sexy" songs, and a few of Spiral's, that I don't completely agree with but included them for him, because that's the kind of good person I am. (Spiral, I hear you chuckling, and I don't appreciate it.)

Musical tastes vary widely, and what is good, or fun, or sexy is subjective, so I'm curious - what songs do you find perfect for a late-night rendezvous with your sweetie?

Being the good sport that I am, here are the songs on my playlist:

  • Close to Me - The Cure
  • Sanctified - Nine Inch Nails
  • Whisper - Morphine
  • I Want You Now - Depeche Mode (You'll see a lot of Depeche Mode here)
  • Lovesong - The Cure
  • Sacred - Depeche Mode
  • Red Red Wine - UB40
  • Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode
  • You Surround Me - Erasure
  • Wicked Game - Chris Isaak
  • Lullaby - The Cure
  • Halo - Depeche Mode
  • Queer - Garbage
  • Shake the Disease - Depeche Mode
  • Stripped - Depeche Mode
  • If Lovin' You is Wrong - Faithless
  • Mad About You - Hooverphonic
  • Mr. Blue - Yaz
  • World in my Eyes - Depeche Mode
  • Everybody Knows - Concrete Blonde
  • I Feel You - Depeche Mode



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



The Great International Secret Blog Exchange!
Innovations in Pizza
Weekly blog round-up
Lyrical lines - **Update
Our trip to Europe - Chapter 5
Gabriella's quip du jour
Are we there yet?
Imaginary Friends
Movie Quote Monday *UPDATED*
Little Miss Blogger





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes