Friday, December 31, 2004

Today

(Sorry about that one - I am just not feeling creative enough for a better title.)

Good Lord in heaven I AM TIRED! I wish I could blame it on someone or something, but unfortunately the only excuse I have is that I'm a stupid, stupid person. Anyway, I have lots to do today, and I'm so tired I just can't seem to handle getting started. Here is what I need to do:

  • throw a load of laundry in the machine
  • clean up the breakfast dishes
  • drop my kids off at my mom's house
  • do the grocery shopping
  • come home and put away said groceries
  • spent about 3 hours cleaning my house
  • try to make it back over to mom's to spend some time with my family
  • get all dressed up and spend my New Year's Eve at the restaurant on the arm of my husband
  • come home so I can be up early enough in the morning to deal with my kids


This, however, is more like what my day will actually look like:

  • spend too much time sitting here on the computer
  • drop my kids off at my mom's house
  • do the grocery shopping
  • stop by the restaurant to enjoy an appetiser sampler and a little face-to-face time with Spiral.
  • get home just in time to watch Days
  • fall asleep and take a 90 minute nap
  • wake up feeling guilty that my parents have had my kids all day, and rush right over to relieve them.
  • realize that Sprial actually has to work at this party tonight, therefore leaving me alone in a room full of people I don't know all evening. Decide it's not worth the free food and instead spend New Year's Eve in my jammies with my kids and parents.
  • go to bed far too late, leaving me just as tired tomorrow morning when my kids wake up with the sun.

(My posts are really getting horrible.)



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Public Service Announcement
Gabriella's quip du jour...
The Tsunamis
I have had this dog
They Might Be Giants
Mmmmmm
Miss Speaker-of-the-House
Gabriella's quip du jour...
Posting by coercion
Parental Guidance advised





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes