Thursday, December 02, 2004

Haloscan

So because I'm not feeling particularly creative tonight, I thought I'd solicit your opinion on Haloscan. I've been thinking of switching for quite a while, because blogger really does make it difficult to comment, whether you have an account with them or not. Haloscan really seems great from what I see and hear. There is only one drawback for me. I really like being emailed my comments. It's just so much easier than coming to my site and searching all the posts to see if there's anything new. I know Haloscan has that option with the upgraded account, but right now I'm just not shelling out money for such things. (I've got 3 2 kids to provide Christmas for.)

Any thoughts?



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



I've entered a new level of blogdom
Gabriella's quip du jour...
Requisite Sappy Post
I gave birth to a Care Bear
Super Mom
Thanksgiving Day Challenge
My Genuine Bucks!
Gabriella's quip du jour
Gmail Invites
FYI





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes