Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Laurie has a pig on her head

Those of you with little ones may or may not watch NOGGIN from time to time. If you do, then you have probably seen Laurie Berkner singing and dancing between the shows. Now my kids love music, and they love singing and dancing, so when Laurie pops up on our screen they are both on their feet twirling circles and singing. (The older one sings - the little man just twirls circles and smiles). Far be it from me to interrupt anything that holds my kids' attention away from trouble, but the true evil of these songs are the way they get embedded into my brain. Just a few lines of one of these songs and I'm singing it for the rest of the day. Like I have nothing better to do with my brain cells than to memorize annoying children's songs.

Oh why did I ever allow such a thing into my house? Then again, I have allowed The Wiggles in, so my standards are pretty low.



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Public Service Announcement
Election Day
She took the words right out of my head
The "secret" family recipe
November...
Mindless entertainment
My favorite things
A Letter To My Boobs
Congratulations, you won 25 credits!
Kids will be kids





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes