Thursday, June 19, 2008

15 years

Fifteen years ago I was married.

"But certainly you aren't old enough to be married 15 years!" you say. Thank you! (just barely, but yes.)

I'd love to tell you that we celebrated with a romantic dinner, or a weekend getaway for two, or something along those lines.

Instead I celebrated by taking the kids to swimming lessons, cleaning out the minivan, taking the kids to a movie, and refereeing exactly 57 arguments. (Only one of which, was really justified.)

He celebrated by rushing to get to the Hong Kong airport on time for his 15(ish) hour flight.

Sadly, many of our anniversaries are celebrated along these lines. (apart, that is.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Happy anniversary Baby! I love you 8!!



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



Alexander's quip du jour
They come in threes, yes?
Alexander's quip du jour
Okay, when does school start again?
We're back!
Leaving on a jet plane
Seven year old logic
Deep breaths, happy thoughts...
Marathon training
Mediocrity reins supreme





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes