Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Gabriella's quip du jour - a year in review

Many people have said that they really enjoy the "quip du jours", which is funny because I never thought anyone would enjoy them but me, and I started doing them mainly because I wanted to write them down so I would never forget some of the funny things she says.

For those of you who do enjoy them (myself included) here are some of my favorites:

  • "Pardon me father, but could I trouble you to please go away!"

  • "That's my sorry!"

  • (yelling) "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, presenting.....ME..... the horrible dancer!!" (She still says this, although now it is her brother who is the horrible dancer)

  • (Said to her Daddy in a very stern voice, finger pointing in emphasis, after he had spun her around like a centrifuge.)

    "That's dizzy, Daddy!......Do it again!"

  • Me - "Gabriella, I want you to appologize to your Daddy for being sassy."

    Gabriella - "Daddy, sorry I sauced you!"

  • (As I was bringing Little Man into her room to play)

    "He can't come in here! I'm busy, and he can't take my busies away!"

  • (Introducing her brother to some random stranger.)

    "This is Alex. When he's being naughty, Mommy calls him No Sir!"

  • "Grandpa's a cool dude!"

  • Gabriella and her grandma wandering around the backyard in early spring.

    Grandma: "Ella, look at all those tulips! Aren't they pretty?"

    Gabriella: "I have "twolips"! They are red, and they are on my face!"

  • Gabriella: "I'm wearing all green today. I'm acting like Minty!"

    Me: "Really."

    Gabriella: "And Alex is acting like Wysteria!"

    Me: "I see. And what about me?"

    Gabriella: "You're acting like a crazy lady!"

  • "It's a good thing there's an Ella!"

Labels:




www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



How my blog has changed my life
Repost request
When things are slow, why not do a meme?
This is a test
Gabriella's quip du jour
It's my blogoversary!!
By morning light
Wyoming Weather Update
Gabriella's quip du jour...
Define success





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes