Thursday, July 28, 2005

Because Garnet told me to...

Garnet tagged me with this one, and since I'm too busy getting ready for a camping trip to write anything, she saved me! :)

What was I doing 10 years ago:
Ten years ago I lived in St. Marys, Georgia. I was a full-time college student, and worked part-time with foster children. I was a Navy wife. I drove a 1985 bright blue Ford LTD. (I loved that car!) I had no kids, I stayed up late at night, and on days when I didn't have morning classes, I slept in just as late as my little heart desired!

5 years ago:
Bubblehead had just gotten out of the Navy. We bought a house near Seattle, and we had just found out Ella was on the way.

1 year ago
We moved from the Denver area back home to Wyoming.

Yesterday
My parents came to visit for the day, and to kidnap my dogs.

5 snacks I enjoy
GORP
Cookies
Cheetos
Popcorn (I prefer the the "homemade" variety popped on the stove)
Fruit

5 songs I know all the words to
They Might Be Giants - you name it
Laurie Berkner - Victor Veto
All of Depeche Mode's greatest hits
Mah Na Mah Na (Little Man's current fav)
All kiddie show theme songs

5 things I would do with $100 million
Pay off all debt
Take a ridiculously long vacation to scores of locations around the globe
Buy several homes
Buffi and I could finally plan that get-together!
Buy myself a new vehicle or two, and upgrade all my gadgets!
Be unbelievably generous with my family and friends, especially my parents.
(Yes, I know that was 6, but it's $100 million!!)

5 locations I'd like to run away to
England
Paris
Victoria B.C.
Cruise ship
Ikea

5 things I like doing
reading
sleeping
genealogy
blogging
hiking

5 bad habits I have
tapping my fingers incessantly on the keyboard while thinking about what to type next
biting the inside of my cheeks
nagging Bubblehead for things that I also do
Staying up way too late
Complaining

5 things I would never wear (again?)
leg warmers
a strapless dress
really short hair
a cowboy hat
baggy jeans

5 TV shows I like
Days
Good Eats
Survivor
Queer Eye
SNL

5 biggest joys of the moment
Picking Ella up from preschool
Dropping Ella off at preschool
Hearing Alex say "Mama!"
Quiet
Finishing this meme so I can go to bed!

5 favorite toys
Pocket PC
ipod
laptop
TiVo
booklight

I won't tag anyone. If you want to do it, let me know so I can come read!

Good night!



www.flickr.com
Name: Christine
Location: Wyoming, United States
I'm the Mom of two. They drive me crazy. I love them dearly. I want one more. I'm not insane, yet. My hubby says I'm a snob with an inferiority complex. There is more to me than being a mother. I just don't remember any of it.

View My Complete Profile
100 + things - UPDATED
Talk to me
IM


Win Free Prizes

On the Scale of Mediocrity, today rates:

~7~


I'm feeling... The 

current mood of kabiel at www.imood.com


Enchanted with...
Adagio Tea

Contemplating...
His next trip to Asia

Irritated by...
His next trip to Asia

Humored by...
Finslippy

Lessons Learned...
Don't ask a 5 6 year old a question, unless you really want to feign interest for the next 90 minutes in the answer.

Buy Stock in...
American Girl

Quote of the Week

"Make a little birdhouse in your soul."



"Self portrait"
Update
Is there a doctor in the house?
More requested photos
Road trip!
Submarine stories
The Rattle in Seattle
This and that
Some mid-week fun
She's finally blogging!!





I was the first certified redhead! Want to be one, too? Click here, 

and let Webwench know you exist!
Muzikdude says this site doesn't suck!


Who Links Here


I'm on blogrolling's top 500 list!


I'm reading...



Next on my queue...



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License
.



Powered by Blogger

Sweepstakes Advantage - 4000+ Free Online Sweepstakes