Don't mind me. I was going to sit down and post something wonderful (well, it might have been!), but it has taken me all night to get blogger to let me in. Who knows if I will even get this posted!
Minor updates from the house of Mommy Matters:
- Bubblehead's first day on the job went well. He sounds so happy. Not only that, but he went right out after work and found us a house to rent while we get to know the area. Boy that guy gets things done! (Now if he could just come give me a hand with packing....)
- My dear sister-in-law was sent to the hospital tonight with pre-term labor. All is well now, and baby boy is doing fine.
- Little Man is running a fever, because I suppose I don't have enough to worry about! I'm hoping he sleeps well, but it's likely he will be sleeping with his mommy tonight.
- That mountain of laundry is now just a small hill. I think I've earned a bowl of ice cream for that!
- Gabriella is giddy with excitement over her birthday, which is just two days away now. I don't know if the rest of us will be able to survive the avalanche of Care Bear paraphernalia that is about to hit our home!
So much for my "blogging come-back" tonight. I'll try again tomorrow. All this yelling and gesturing at my computer has made me hungry!